Translate

Saturday, September 3, 2011

~ My "Girls" Birthday Cards ~



My how time passes when watching my little grandaughters, Keira and Kaely growing up into beautiful little ladies. We will be celebrating their 3rd birthday later today...I better get done here so that I can get ready!
They are such little sweethearts...they have begun taking ballet lessons and I just enjoy watching their every move and seeing them dance.

They just LOVE Minnie and Mickey Mouse, much as I remember I did when I was little...I know 'twas eons ago...does anyone remember the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Annette Funnicello? Yup, I was glued to the TV back then...some great memories and that is what I am wishing for these precious little ones.

This particular card was cased from a swap that I received at Convention from Michelle Suit. As soon as I saw it, I knew that I would re-create one each for Keira and Kaely.

Stamps: teeny tiny wishes
Ink: basic black
Paper: basic black, pixie pink (retired), whisper white
Access: popsicle sticks, pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, basic jewels rhinestones, crystal effects
Tools: 2 1/2" punch, 1 1/2" circle punch, scallop punch

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda ~

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are to cute! Thank you so much for sharing. Taking grandchildren to see Disney this summer and will have lots of pics to do these with. Thank you Phyllis

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.