Translate

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Swirling Sailing...

All I can say is WOW! Attended my team  meeting last night and that is the one word that I have for this absolutely BEAUTIFUL make n take.

Best of all is that I currently am in possession of ALL of the supplies needed to re-create this little beauty!

When I returned home, my husband asked me if I had any plans for Wednesday evening...I said "no", he then proceeded to let me know that a good friend of his from work was having a Birthday Dinner!

How perfect...I thought! This card is going to good use almost immediately! 

Well you are probably just dying to know how this little creation came together...ok...I will spill the beans.

Recipe:
Stamps: Swirly Bird, Happy Birthday sentiment from Bonus Paper Pumpkin stamp set
Ink: whisper white craft ink, soft suede, dapper denim, real red, daffodil delight, crushed curry
Paper: dapper denim, marina mist, soft suede
Accessories: Swirly Bird thinlits, owl punch (soft suede dots), distressing tool (or edge of scissors), dimensionals

There you have it! Hope that you enjoyed today's sharing and have many happy days of stamping and crafting all year long!

~ Linda

P.S. Post a comment in the section below and I will choose one of you to send something Pretty!

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing I just ordered swirly bird now I need this paper. Best sailboat one I have seen !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I especially love the background! How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.