Translate

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas and Love

Hi Crafty Friends!

The Christmas season for me is all about Love. Love of family, friends and our lives. If it were up to me, I would celebrate all year. The Love part, that is. 

My Stampin' Up! involvement has brought so much Joy to my life...it has enriched me in countless ways mostly by being able to share my creations.

The above sampler is an example of what I Love sharing. Making shadow boxes, wreaths, banners, cards and countless other variations of paper crafting items are all an outer expression of what I so very much enjoy doing almost on a daily basis.  

This was made almost entirely with our beautiful Candy Cane Land Christmas designer series paper.
The frame is 12x12 and the squares are 3" each. 

Hoping that Love finds a way into your Heart this Christmas Season!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.