Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sending Love...

Hi Stamping Friends!

Today's post brings you some Love... Stampin' Up! style!

Since I have watched a few You Tube video tutorials on how to make the double Z fold card, I have been busy. This card was inspired by...cased from Craft Project Central.

The entire Stampin' Up! Sending Love Suite immediately caught my attention when I first cast my eyes on our beautiful Occasions catalog earlier this year! You can find just about everything I used on page 14-15.

There is so much Love to share with this beautiful bundle and here I am sharing it with all my buddies!

Stamps: Sealed with Love
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sending Love Designer Series Paper Pack, Silver Glimmer paper
Tools: Love Notes Framelits, real red ribbon, dimensionals

Well...there you have it!

Enjoy your stamping adventures as much as do I and here's wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day!

Love & Blessings,

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.