Translate

Saturday, May 27, 2017

~ Daisy Delight ~

Happy Saturday!

Today I bring you a little creation that I CASE'd (copy and share enthusiastically) from Wendy Ellard found on Pinterest.

Most of you that know me, know that I enjoy creating with flowers of just about any variety. Well, as the beautiful month of May comes to a close, I am sending it out with a floral hurrah!

Stamps: Daisy Delight
Ink: Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy
Paper: Daisy Delight designer series paper, whisper white, night of navy, old olive
Misc: Linen Thread, dimensionals

Hope that you are enjoying this Memorial Day Weekend and celebrating with family, loved ones and dear friends wherever you are.

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.