Translate

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

~ Fleur de Jour ~

Today I bring you a project that I have been working on with a few of my crafty paper pals these past few weeks.

This is from SVG Cuts and my dear friend Liz initiated this and she did all of the cutting and prep work beforehand. The willing paper participants, including moi, eagerly watched a tutorial together to make this beautiful piece come to life!

As many of you already know, I just LOVE flowers!!! And being that we live in the desert, do not get me wrong, I know there are beautiful desert flowers here too, but, being from back East, there is nothing that can compare to the flowers grown there from Springtime throughout the Summer months.

So, to satisfy that need, I happily make flowers out of paper!

And, there you have it for today!

Happy Stamping!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.