Translate

Friday, June 9, 2017

Daisy Delight!

Oh my goodness! Talk about fun creating! I am in Love with the new Stampin' Up! Daisy Delight stamp set and coordinating punch.

Sadly though it is currently unorderable as demand has far exceeded predictions regarding its' popularity! But I was lucky enough to get it early on my pre-order as a demonstrator.

It will most likely be available towards the end of July. If anyone is interested I will definitely keep you updated as to its' availability.

Stamps: Daisy Delight
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Powder Pink, Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz
Misc: Clear Faceted Gems, Daisy punch, 3/4" circle punch (on bottom of flower), wire to create the stems for the flowers, hot glue to adhere the daisies to the stems

Well...tomorrow is going to be GREAT! I am so excited to be hosting some of my favorite stamping buddies in my home for Class.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Happy Stampin' !

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.