Translate

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Just Breathe...

Yesterday I embarked on a new leg of my journey and this card signifies what I was reminded of while enjoying Tai Chi in the park. I had taken a class quite a few years ago at The Paradise Valley Community College, so when I was in the midst of my practice, it all came flooding back to me.

This card says it all! I made it earlier this week and it includes several NEW products from our beautiful and amazing Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog 2017~2018.

Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Night of Navy, Early Espresso
Paper: Powder Pink, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pear Pizazz
Misc: Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Sponge Roller

Well, there you have it!

Oh and by the way, I am having a Class in my home next Saturday at 10AM to showcase many of the new products appearing in the catalog!

Please let me know if you would like to attend by RSVPing to: Lindam530@cox.net

Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.