Translate

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Christmas Wreath

How many of my fellow paper crafting, rubber stamping buddies begin Christmas preparations this early? Me! Me! Me!

LOL! A little group of us gals enjoy getting together almost every week and we each take turns to come up with a project to work on at our gatherings.

This absolutely Beautiful wreath was designed by Dreaming Tree and my dear friends...Liz and Debbie joyously cut on their Cricut to create this project!

My contribution is the background gold foil designer paper and the various little gold bling dots and of course, one of my favorite embellishments, the Fleur de Lis.

Hmmm...now that I am eagerly awaiting my Stampin' Up! pre-order from the All New and up-coming, spectacular Holiday Catalog, which goes live for everyone on September 1st...not patiently, mind you...here I am a tap-tap-tapping on my keyboard...oops! I just saw the mail truck go by...later y'all!!!

Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.