Translate

Monday, November 13, 2017

~ Stampin Up On Stage Swap 2017 ~

What a whirlwind the past few weeks have been! All wonderfully Good! My brother-in-law and his wife stayed with us for a few days and it felt as if my dear husband and I were on vacation with them.
We ran around a bit and enjoyed their company very much! One evening we listened to some oldies but goodies music and songs which brought back a flood of memories for all of us!

Meanwhile, I was getting ready for Stampin Up OnStage. It had been three or four years since I attended a Live event and I was so very excited to go this time. I was working on swaps for a few weeks prior and so thoroughly enjoyed the little mermaid card that I created for an event that is hosted by my up-up line Barbara Welch. It was entitled "Swap in Your PJ's" ! Each of us were required to make 36 card fronts and you would not believe all of the pretty cards that I received in return. 

Stamps: Magical Mermaid
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Memento Black
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Shimmery White, Copper, Basic Black
Misc: Basic Pearls, Copper Trim Ribbon, Ruffled Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder

Well...there you have today's share! Stay tuned because I have lots of fun things that I received at 
OnStage and I am planning on attending another OnStage Event this coming April 2018 in
beautiful Las Vegas, Nevada! If you are interested, I would be more than happy to share how you too may join in the festivities and fun with me and about 2,000 of my favorite Stampin Up friends!!!

Luv ya Lots!

Happy Stampin'!

~ Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers

Stampin' Up! Webring

Powered by WebRing.